Shriner Lake Marine is dedicated to provide the best services and products available. We are constantly looking for ways to improve. If you have any comments or questions, please call Jim, John or Megan and Let Us Know!!!
John Zimmerman has been in the marine field for over 18 years, starting out as an outboard mechanic at only 15. Marine schooling includes:
- 2 years at the Marine Mechanics program through DeKalb High School
- Over 1400 hours at AMI (now Wyotech) in Daytona Beach, FL covering all aspects of watercraft repair.
- Volvo Penta certified for
- Marine Electronic Fuel Injection (mefi 1,2,3,4)
- SX, DPS, XDP outdrives
- Electronic Gas Control
- Evinrude Etec Certified
- Has also been the prototype engineer for the world’s leading manufacturer of boat windshields
- A mechanic, fabricator and pit support for one of the most successful build shops in SCCA racing
- Lead Tech for Lake Tahoe’s only fully enclosed storage facility (Nevada side)
Why go to another dealership when all of the top knowledgeable staff is right here at Shriner Lake Marine? Not only are we competitive and knowledgeable, but we offer a great parts, accessories and service department as well. Come on out and see why we are making waves!